Tuesday, June 30, 2020

I'm Still Writing at Hubpages

Back at the end of April of 2012 I started writing on a revenue sharing writing site known as... wait for it...wait for it...HUBPAGES!

Pickist, Public domain


And I've enjoyed it. You can make money. Like I said, it's a revenue sharing site, which means they put ads on your articles and you share the profits. I dig it.

Pickist, Public domain


It all depends on the traffic you get. If you learn a little SEO or are just a prolific writers, you can end up making some money. I'll put it this way, just for me personally, what I make won't pay the rent but it helps pick up the slack on my monthly expenses. That's vague enough I guess, I am schooled in not talking about income publicly.



The tools they have there are hella cool and easy to use. You can put images on your articles, videos too and other stuff. That again is sufficiently vague, for no reason. All I'm saying is I get a kick out of writing there and using their equipment.

Pxfuel, Public domain.


Just wanted to drop a note about that. This is my personal blog and I just want to make it back to king's mountain. Please.

No comments:

Post a Comment