Wednesday, February 12, 2020

What's Wrong with Me?



So about a week ago I ended up in the hospital. Well, first I went to the local clinic, where I go, and they sent me to the hospital. My oxygen level was too low and they're required to send you to the hospital when that happens.



At any rate, I was admitted to the hospital and I was never able to get my oxygen up to an acceptable level without being hooked up to oxygen.



But the stay was divine. I've never gotten so much rest and care. And I needed it. No work, no one demanding anything, everything brought to me, in bed all day. I was just thinking, this must be how rich people feel. I was able to think about things I usually can never think about it. It was freaking amazing!



At any rate, I'm out of the hospital, will probably return to work next week. But I'm not a hundred percent.

The doctor still needs to test me. Do I have sleep apnea? Do I have COPD? Still don't know for sure.

But I guess this documents the beginning of my journey.


No comments:

Post a Comment